Restore your sound's natural frequency response with UNFILTER, remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL, get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP, and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP. All in real-time, a lightning fast workflow, and with award-winning quality. Add the cutting edge of audio processing to your toolkit with proven solutions no one else can match.
UNVEIL: Award-Winning De-Reverberation & Signal Focusing
UNVEIL solves an age-old audio engineering problem previously thought to be unsolvable: removing reverb from a recording. It uses a real-time de-mixing algorithm to separate reverb and direct signal components, and then allows cross-fading between the two. UNVEIL can also reduce or increase masking effects, bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background. UNVEIL fixes previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightens up live music recordings, removes reverb and "mud" from musical signals, and opens up new creative sound design options…in real-time and with minimal effort.
- Attenuates or boosts reverb in a mixed recording
- Leaves signal phase and dynamics untouched
- Enhances clarity by attenuating masking effects
- Supports channel counts from mono to as many as your CPU can handle
- Transient bypass circuit for natural results even with extreme settings
UNFILTER: Adaptive Tonal Contour Linearization
UNFILTER removes filtering effects like comb-filtering, resonance, roll-offs or equalization - effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Whether you're in music production, film post, game audio, broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering - UNFILTER makes time-consuming and often impossible equalization tasks as effortless as adjusting one control.
- Automatic detection and removal of resonances, equalization, roll-offs and comb-filtering from recordings.
- Export of filter responses to or import from linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files (WAV).
- Application of measured filter responses to other signals.
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization plus 96dB/oct HPF.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI
UNCHIRP: Codec Artifact Removal & Transient Retrieval
UNCHIRP is a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with lossy audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral de-noising. Reduce musical noise, suppress high frequency chirping (also known as underwater sound, warbling or the tweeties), fix transient smearing, and restore lost high frequencies - UNCHIRP does it all in one go. If you need to salvage poorly encoded music, speech that has gone through a low bit rate uplink, material that has been de-noised too strongly, or footage recorded with consumer mobile devices - or if you simply want to add contour and vibrance to already great sounding recordings - UNCHIRP is your (only) friend.
- Suppression of high frequency "chirping" artifacts.
- Reduction of "musical noise" artifacts.
- Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients.
- Psycho-Acoustically optimized Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes.
- Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing.
- Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material.
- HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended).
- SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
PITCHMAP: Re-Write Mixed Music in Real-Time.
PITCHMAP is a dream come true for sound designers, music producers, remixers, DJs and composers. Change the harmonies and melodies within a tune, mix, sample or loop on the fly by simply playing new ones via MIDI, or defining a target grid using the GUI controls. As PITCHMAP is totally geared towards real-time interaction and intuitive access, you'll never mouse around instead of creating wild new sounds. Stay in the creative flow, and turn it into an unstoppable flood. Shape music with your hands, or bend it to the extremes, the choice is yours. Go wild. Go MAP those pitches!
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now adapt that material to fit their song instead of the other way around
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
Zynaptiq ZAP Bundle Software Download Features
- Software type: Mixing and mastering
- Plug-in format(s): VST, RTAS, AU, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Software download
- Version: Full version
- Total library size: Not applicable
- Bundled plug-ins: 3
- Sound generation: Not applicable
- Included effects: 4
- Included instruments: 0
- Standalone: No
- Expandable: No
Minimum System Requirements
- Free hard drive space: Info not available
- Min. / recommended RAM: Info not available
- Authorization: Registration code
- Mac requirements: OSX 10.6
- Windows requirements: Windows XP SP3
- 64-bit compatibile: No
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).