Waves Z-Noise Native Features
- 5-Band Noise Profile EQ
- Enhanced low-frequency resolution and time sensitivity
- Monitor the entire output or just the noise
- Exclusive Extract mode creates noise profile from sources containing signal and noise
- Adaptive dynamic detection for noise that changes over time
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Threshold -60dB to +60dB
- Reduction 0 to 50
- Noise Reduction (NR) Meter -Inf. to 0dB
- Attack 0.01ms to 1,000ms
- Release 0.01ms to 5,000ms
- Transients 0dB to 30dB
- Knee 0 to 100
- On/Off Per Band
- Shape Low Shelf, High Shelf, Bell or Notch
- Gain -30dB to +30dB
- Frequency 30Hz to 22,016Hz
- Q 0.26 to 6.5
- Frequency Band Marker Graphic control over Frequency and Gain per band
- Learn Captures Noise Profile from Noise selection
- Extract Captures Noise Profile from Program Audio
- Adaptive Constantly Updates the Captured
- Noise Profile from Program Audio
- Optimize Punch, Normal or Smooth
- Analyzer Display Shows graphs for the Input Signal, Output Signal, Noise Profile and EQ Profile
- Monitor Audio or Difference
- Output Meter -30dB to 0dB with peak hold indicator
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.