Tony Maserati on the VX1 Vocal Enhancer: "The VX1 is a compact package for full vocal control, whether you need to squeeze the most emotion out of a subtle performance or engulf it in a room with a full band production. This plug-in has all the processing you need for Vocals.
Contour 1 will give you a studio or small venue room; Contour 2 is a larger chamber with reflective pre-delays, most suited for slow ballads; and Contour 3 is set up for quicker tempo songs with a very small room and matching pre-delay."
Waves Maserati VX1 Vocal Enhancer Plug-in Native Software Download Controls
- Sensitivity controls input levels.
- Sensitivity LED indicates the presence of proper levels.
- Type is used to toggle between the 3 vocal Contour types.
- Insert/Send Switch toggles between Insert & Send modes. NEW!
- Bass controls low frequencies.
- Treble controls high frequencies.
- Output controls the output level.
- Compress controls the amount of compression applied to the signal. (Contours 1 & 2 only)
- Air adds "air" to the sound. (Contour 3 only)
- FX controls the amount of signal sent to the effect.
- DLY controls the audible delay time.
- DLY Mix controls the amount of audible delay.
- Decay controls the audible decay speed of the reverb.
- VRB Tone controls the tone of the reverb.
- Meter displays input or output.
- Meter Switch toggles meter monitoring between input and output modes.
Waves Maserati VX1 Vocal Enhancer Plug-in Native Software Download Features
- Complete all-in-one processing chains
- Selectable Insert & Send modes
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components
- Optimized control ranges
- 24bit/96kHz resolution
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
Waves Maserati VX1 Vocal Enhancer Plug-in Native Software Download Specifications
- Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 4 GB
- Operating System
- 10.7 - 10.10
- Screen Resolution
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- 4 GB
- Operating System
- Windows 7 with SP1 | Windows 8 - 8.1
- Screen Resolution
- 1024x768 32-bit
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.