Conceived and created with mastering in mind, the Waves Linear Phase EQ preserves your original musical balance while providing precision control over the harmonic spectrum with zero phase shift. It is a clean, colorless precision mastering tool with tremendous power and flexibility, though it does have potential application in track-related tasks such as removal of low-end rumble and DC offset. Transparent and pinpoint accurate, the Waves Linear Phase EQ plug-in is sure to become a go-to plug-in for equalization tasks where precision is required and coloration is not.
-30dB to +30dB per band
- Low Frequency Band:
- 10Hz to 600Hz (Lowband)
- 21Hz to 1,000Hz (Broadband)
- 32Hz to 600Hz (Lowband)
- 258Hz to 21,963Hz (Broadband)
- Lowband: Bell, Resonant Low Shelf, V-Slope Low Shelf, Resonant High Shelf, V-Slope High Shelf
- Broadband Low Frequency: Bell, Low Shelf, High Shelf, Low Pass, and High Pass
- Broadband Mid and High Frequency: Bell, Resonant Low Shelf, V-Slope Low Shelf, Resonant High Shelf, V-Slope High Shelf, Resonant High Pass, V-Slope High Pass, Resonant Low Pass and V-Slope Low Pass
- Lowband: 0.26 to 6.5
- Broadband Low Frequency: 0.60 to 2
- Broadband Mid and High Frequency: 0.26 to 6.5
- On/Off: Per Band
- Output Gain Fader: -30dB to 0dB
- Output Meter: -30dB to 0dB with peak hold and clip indicators
- Trim: Output gain adjustment
- Dither: On/Off
- Graph Scale: 12dB or 30dB
- Frequency Band Markers: Graphic control over Frequency and Gain
Waves LinEQ Native Software Download Features
- Lowband component and broadband component
- Nine linear phase filter types
- Five bands of paragraphic equalization
- +/- 30 dB per band gain change range
- Up to 24-bit-96kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 Accel mono only)
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Waves LinEQ Native Software Download Specifications
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 1 GB on XP, 2 GB on Vista / Windows 7
- WinXP 32-bit SP2 & SP3
- Vista Business 32-bit SP1
- Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit (using 32 bit host applications)
- 1024x768 32-bit screen resolution
- Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- OS X 10.5.8 - 10.7
- 1024x768 screen resolution
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with Australian or international retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.