Why is MasterVerb a great reverb?
1) It sounds great. The rooms sound natural and spacious. The plates are extremely dense. The decays are silky smooth without annoying artifacts. The reverb is clearly audible without being muddy. When applied to stereo inputs, the stereo soundstage is maintained with proper balance.
2) It can reproduce a range of spaces. MasterVerb contains two different algorithms to generate the dense late reverberation: a hall algorithm and a plate algorithm. Each of these algorithms has independently adjustable size and decay time controls, so they can be morphed across a wide range of characteristics. The hall algorithm is intended for acoustic spaces, e.g. rooms, chambers, studios, halls, while the plate algorithms is for, well, plate reverbs. An early reflection section allows for various early reflection patterns, again with adjustable size. Wet and dry delays allow for pre-delay and other delay effects. Two three-band EQs are provided: the early EQ shapes the overall tonality of the reverb response and the late EQ shapes the frequency dependent decay. On top of that there is a triggered amplitude envelope which can generate gated and reverse reverb effects. So, there is a ton of flexibility here. MasterVerb ships with 60 presets which cover a wide range of reverbs and serve as starting points for further exploration.
3) It’s easy to use. The interface allows you to quickly visualize the changes you are making. A reverb time response lets you see the reverb decay, early reflections, amplitude envelope, and delay settings. A 3-D frequency response plot shows the reverb decay as a function of frequency. There are graphical frequency response controls for both EQs.
4) It’s CPU efficient. A huge amount of effort went into designing the low level algorithms so they could be fully automatable and also extremely CPU efficient. The result is that MasterVerb takes far less CPU than other reverb plug-ins.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).