Utilizing our 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, we have created our most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders; it is the perfect shred machine. No corners cut, no compromises have been made in the design of the Parallaxe XM Series. These guitars are packed with a ton of features yet unseen in “production” guitars, all tailored with the shredder guitarist in mind.Body & Construction
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Type: Electric Guitars
- Style: Double Cut Solid Body
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone series/parallel push/pull for each pickup - 3 way toggle
- Pickups: Duncan USA SH2/TB6
- Pickup Configuration: H / H
- Pickup Selector: 3 way toggle
- Color: Flame Black Cherry
- Finish: Matte finish
- Strings: D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Neck: Wood Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony with 24 Frets
- Number Of Frets: 24 frets
- Inlays: Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut: locking nut
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Hardware: Black Chrome Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 with 36mm brass block and spring silencer.
- Tuners: Black Chrome Grover Exclusive 18:1
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.