Washburn M118SW Mandolin at a Glance
- Spruce-topped mandolin has excellent sound projection
- Flame maple back and sides deliver classic mandolin tones
- Since 1883, Washburn has been producing fretted instruments
For optimal projection, the Washburn M118SW mandolin is fitted with a solid spruce top. Spruce has long been used in instruments, ranging from violins to guitars and mandolins, for its bright sound and great projection. An expertly fitted ebony bridge makes full contact with the carved spruce top to capture and transfer the string vibrations of every note you play on the Washburn M118SW mandolin.
Flame maple back and sides deliver classic mandolin tones
Maple has been the choice wood for the back and sides of instruments such as the mandolin and violin. Not only does it look great but it adds a brightness and volume that other woods don't. The Washburn M118SW mandolin sports a book-matched solid flame maple back and sides to deliver outstanding acoustic tones.
Since 1883, Washburn has been producing fretted instruments
With humble beginnings in Chicago dating back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that's ready to perform on any stage. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer to find out more about this iconic brand.
Washburn M118SW Mandolin Features
- Classic mandolin tones that are perfect for all styles of music
- "F"-style mandolin with F-holes
- Carved solid spruce top for projection and bright tone
- Solid flame maple back and sides for extra volume and presence
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.