Washburn HB35 Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance
- Long spruce center block enhances your tone
- Elegant appointments throughout
- Since 1883, Washburn has been producing exceptional instruments
You get a lot of tonal bang for your buck with the Washburn HB35, thanks in part to its maple center block. The center block allows the otherwise-hollowbody to resist resonant-frequency feedback. That means you can rock out louder, with more gain, without your amplifier squealing out of control. Maple is a snappy tonewood that enhances your note definition, clarity, and sustain.
Elegant appointments throughout
Washburn designed the HB35 semi-hollowbody with a decidedly vintage vibe. Multi-laminate binding adorns the body, F-holes, and fretboard for an incredibly smooth appearance. While it plays incredibly well, it doesn't hurt that the HB35 is a great-looking guitar too.
Since 1883, Washburn has been producing exceptional instruments
With humble beginnings in Chicago dating back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that's ready to perform on any stage. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer to find out more about this iconic brand.
Washburn HB35 Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features
- Sonically versatile semi-hollowbody with a solid maple center block
- Dual humbuckers each have their own volume and tone controls to fine-tune your tone
- Elegant appointments like binding on body, F-holes, and fretboard
- Grover 18:1 tuners for exceptionally precise tuning stability
- Hard case included
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.