The Woodline Grand Auditorium G110SWCE is an all solid cutaway acoustic/electric that pairs a solid Western Red Cedar soundboard with solid mahogany back and sides. Somewhat of a perfect pairing for fingerstyle and lighter pickers, Cedar brings a warmth and richness that is supported by the dry, robust honesty of mahogany sides. This cutaway acoustic/electric Grand Auditorium utilizes a deluxe Fishman Presys Blend system which allows microphone to be blended with an undersaddle transducer to attain wonderfully acoustic amplified tone.
All Woodline Series Solidwood acoustics share the following Series details: Ebony fingerboard and bridge, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Rosewood body binding, Pearl headstock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, Cleartone 7412B light gauge phosphor bronze strings and a hard shell case.Body & Construction
- Top Wood: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: 2-Ring Abalone/Maple
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Style: Cutaway
- Controls: Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / notch / micblend / phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer and Internal Microphone
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys+ Blend EQ with built in mic & tuner.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronzea
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with Walnut Rails & 2-way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: Offset 3mm dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Hardware: Chrome hardware
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuned with Black buttons
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.