Packaged in a sleek half rack sized ultra tough aluminum chassis it will fit comfortably in just about any gig bag pocket or backpack. It is LITTLE, yet BIG, with exceptional power section performance and outstanding Class A tone shaping capabilities. It also features the same 4 band EQ borrowed from its big brother the LWA 1000, with the addition of a wet/dry control for the FX loop.
500 clean watts at 4 Ohms (250W at 8 ohms) should cover virtually any gig and fill any stage, simply combine it with one of our many speaker combinations and you can tailor your bass rig for the perfect balance of portability and power. SPECS
- Lightweight Bass Amplifier Head
- 500 Watt @ 4 ohms
- 250 Watt @ 8 ohms
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 1 Channel
- Mute switch
- 4-band EQ, each band +/-12dB
- Compressor with amount control and in/out switch
- Gain control
- Master Volume
- FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Out
- DI Out w pre/post and ground lift switches
- Speaker output with combo Speakon/1/4“ jack connector
- high quality Neutrik speakON connector
- Aux In (Stereo) for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.,
- Headphone Out (Stereo) with integrated headphone amplifier
- Temperature-dependent fan
- Dimensions: 222mm (W) x 44mm (H) x 210mm (D)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.