Wampler spent over three years designing the 30 Something overdrive pedal to bring you the epic tones of rock icons like Brian May from Queen, The Beatles, Brad Paisley, The Edge from U2, and countless others. The 30 Something is made to give you the chiming overdrive of classic VOX amplifiers in a compact pedal, ready to inject into your favorite amplifier. Play it soft, and you've got a gentle, singing tone. Dig into it, and you've got gloriously cutting overdrive with a beefy midrange bump. For clear, defined overdrive that would make even Brian May smile, AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitarists can recommend the Wampler 30 Something overdrive pedal!Wampler 30 Something Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance
- Overdrive pedal for electric guitar
- Designed to give you the sound and feel of classic VOX amplifiers
- Top Cut EQ gives you the smooth response you'd expect from a VOX amp's tone controls
- Headroom switch gives you control over how quickly your tone starts distorting
- Gain Boost switch can be engaged to hit your amp harder, even when the overdrive is bypassed
Classic amp tones are yours with the Wampler 30 Something!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.