A tone tweakers delight, the EB-10 works as a preamp, EQ and boost with three available presets to meticulously craft your guitar's sound allowing for studio-grade electric guitar tone in a live setting. Each rotary knob offers up to 12dB of boost OR cut of Low, Mid, and High frequencies, based on where you have the toggle switches set. When the Boost switch is engaged, add a 10dB MOSFET boost for some great extra punch.
Use the EB-10 to compensate when switching between low and high output instruments. Push through the mix during solos, or even use the onboard presets as three different gain stages by using combinations of increasing boosted EQ settings and the Boost switch! With nine different EQ positions on each knob, bring out new tonal characteristics you didn't know your guitar or bass even had.
The EB-10 offers two operating modes, “Live” and “Preset”. In live mode, the pedal responds to current position of all the knobs and switches. Dial in a specific sound and turn the pedal on and off with the Bypass switch. In preset mode, the pedal offers preset slots to store three unique sounds. When in preset mode, the pedal is locked on and the user can scroll through the presets by clicking the Bypass switch. The pedal will boot up in the last known operating mode and if that is preset mode, it loads preset 1 by default. Enter preset mode by pressing and holding the bypass switch for 3 seconds until you see the preset light P1 turn on. Repeat to exit. You are in live mode when all preset lights are off. Refer to the manual on saving presets.
- The EB-10 comes coated in Prismatic Powders, Cream enclosures with art inspired by vintage studio equipment. Design by Tyler Evans.
- The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 3.68” x 4.67” x 1.547”. Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.