The Waldorf Pulse 2 monophonic analog synthesizer module houses the soul of its legendary trance-inducing mid-'90s ancestor: three analog oscillators and a true analog cascading filter, but Waldorf didn't stop there. The filter circuits now give you Highpass and Bandpass modes that the original didn't have. Also new is analog Filter FM and Ring Modulation, as well as "paraphonic" modes that allow up to 8-voice chords. You also get a powerful arpeggiator, an 8-slot modulation matrix, a large LCD display, and USB. With 500 fully-editable presets, you'll never run out of inspiration from the Waldorf Pulse 2.Waldorf Pulse 2 Monophonic Analog Synthesizer at a Glance
- Descended from a legend
- 500 sounds at your fingertips
- User-friendly - and built like a tank
The Waldorf Pulse 2 springs from royal lineage. Back in the '90s Waldorf's Pulse synth module transformed the world of electronic music. Now back, with even more brute strength, the Pulse 2 is a pure analog synthesizer that delivers what hardcore synth enthusiasts truly crave: gloriously fat, agressive, punchy analog sound - perfect for crafting gargantuan basses, celestial pads, and face-melting leads.500 sounds at your fingertips
The Pulse 2 synthesizer module gives you an incredible 500 fully-editable sound programs, allowing you to create an incredible array of tones and textures that's limited only by your imagination. It also includes USB connectivity, so you can easily edit and manage your sounds on your computer.User-friendly - and built like a tank
The Pulse 2 is housed in a robust metal desktop case. You get a large LCD display and eight stainless steel knobs, making it easy to surf through the Pulse 2's logically arranged parameter matrix, set your master volume, and edit your patch parameters.Waldorf Pulse 2 Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Module Features
- Three analog oscillators; one noise generator
- Pulse width modulation; hard sync
- Filter FM and Ring Modulation from Oscillator 3
- XOR Osc mode; 8/4-voice Paraphonic modes
- Cascade Filter, 24dB/12db Lowpass, 12db Highpass/Bandpass filter modes
- Powerful Arpeggiator; 8-slot Modulation Matrix
- USB; MIDI
- External analog signal input
- Stereo line out; headphone out
- Backward-compatible with classic Pulse
- 128x64 character backlit LCD screen
- Eight stainless steel knobs
- 500 Sound Programs
- Electron-absorbing black metal case
Crave fat, agressive, punchy analog sound? Check out the Waldorf Pulse 2!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.