The Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX-8 is a must-have for the pro musician looking for a state-of-the-art effects switching system. The Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX-8 will simplify and organize your effects pedal life and improve your tone at the same time. But it can do a lot more than that, depending on what your needs are. At its heart, PX-8 is an 8-loop true-bypass audio switcher that gives you convenient, button-tap instant access to your guitar effects pedals. The loops use the finest gold contact relays sealed in nitrogen for absolute transparency and pristine sound quality. If a loop isn't engaged, that pedal, with all its inherent "character" (as in noise), is totally out of your signal path. Multiply that by eight or more stompboxes and the sonic benefits are obvious. Lurking beneath PX-8's surface, however, are many more powerful, creativity-boosting features, including the ability to store preset loop combinations, send MIDI commands, and be an integral part of a larger switching system. If you simply want to make your pedalboard neater and sound better, PX-8 will do that. If you want to devise a state-of-the-art effects switching system, PX-8 can get you there as well.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX-8 Features
- 8 True Bypass Audio Loops Using the Finest Gold Contact Relays
- One-Button Access to Clean, Rhythm & Lead Effect Combinations
- Instantly Recall 128 Preset Combinations of Effects via MIDI
- Compatible with Ground Control Pro or Any MIDI Controller
- Insert Point Between Loops 6 & 7 for Volume Pedals and More
- Output Buffer Preserves Tone Even with Long Cable Run to Amp
- Quiet Switching Technology for Lowest Possible Noise
- Conveniently Power from any Pedal Power 9VDC Output
- Legendary Voodoo Lab Quality and Reliability
- Hand Made in the U.S.A.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.