With its more focused midrange, the right channel offers up a more vintage overdrive vibe. A 3-way bass switch lets you shape the contour of your low end, and another 3-way switch lets you select from three differently voiced diode clipping circuits. Thanks to a clean blend knob, you can go as over the top as you like with the right channel and still preserve your transients and picking dynamics. By contrast, the VS-XO's left channel is a more full-range overdrive. By combining this channel's tone control and its bass control, you can easily dial in a more scooped distortion reminiscent of the kind of California-made amps hard rockers and metal players dig.
Surprisingly enough, these two separate channels can cascade together beautifully to give you a monstrously fat and expressive overdrive tone. Because each channel has its own I/O, you can easily incorporate your VS-XO into your switching rig or wire other effects between each overdrive. Internal routing also makes it so that you don't need to physically patch the channels together if you want to use the VS-XO like an ordinary overdrive stompbox. You can even switch the order of the two channels as you like. And to top it all off, Visual Sound included a Pure Tone buffer into the VS-XO's true-bypass design, which you can set to switch on or off with each channel.
Visual Sound VS-XO Premium Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance
- The perfect overdrive pedal for serious tone tweakers and live performers
- Two independent channels let you dial in separate tones/gain stages and stack them in any order you like
- Drive, Tone, and Volume controls for each channel give you tons of control over your basic overdrive tone
- Focused midrange with 3-way tone control, 3-way diode clipping style switch, and clean blend control provide extra options over the right channel's sound
- Bass knob allows you to beef up the sound of the left channel
- Independent I/O for either channel lets you loop in other effects or integrate both channels separately into your pedal switching system
- Gold-plated relays and special circuitry designed by RG Keen keep all switching silent
- True-bypass switching keeps your signal pure, but you set either channel to enable or disable a Pure Tone buffer if you want
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.