When it's time to break the chains and turn loose some good ol' guitar fury, just switch to the Distortion channel. It's over the top, loaded with serious thump and in-your-face attitude, and it's super-tweakable! Control treble and midrange frequencies, keep your volume consistent, and choose between Sharp and Blunt settings, for even more tonal options. Best of all, you can combine the channels! That's awesome! Want the whole overdrive/disortion spectrum from one pedal? This one's it!
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Features at a Glance
- Thick steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
- Increased output volume for both channels
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
- 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want
- "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and uses the JRC4558 op-amp
- "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between
- EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound
- Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound
- Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.