If you're already familiar with the Kontakt engine, then you'll be amazed by the way that Vir2 pushed it to the limits to make MOJO more expressive than any typical sound library. If you've never experienced the power of Kontakt, then be prepared to be totally blown away. The first thing you'll notice about MOJO is the vast array of articulation and style choices at your disposal for each instrument. Options like trills, slurs, hits, and falls load up instantly as part of the intelligent key switching made into the interface.
The ensemble function lets you instantly add depth and character to each instrument. Set the Ensemble level to two on a a semi-muted trumpet, and you get the doubled effect of a latin horn accent; or set the level to 10 on the clarinet, and you have an entire clarinet section of an orchestra. Other cutting-edge Kontakt scripting lets you humanize a multi-layered patch, or set variable release times and expression of each layer. By tempo-syncing events, you can cause crescendos and swells to lock to the host tempo.
Vir2 MOJO Horn Section Virtual Instrument Features
- Ensemble mode and easy-to-get key switching made in
- Ultra-realistic expression made possible by full use of the Kontakt engine and scripting
- Available in RTAS, AU, and VST forms plus a standalone format
- First-class samples recorded in 24-bit stereo
- A host of made in effects
- A wide selection of horns sampled for use in pop, jazz, funk, and anywhere else you need horns
- Full selection of brass instruments, with some woodwinds and full ensembles
- Three playing modes (polyphonic, monophonic, and legato)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.