The Dynamic Distortion is a sonic hybrid of the two most iconic distortion pedals in Rock 'n Roll history, the Germanium Fuzz of the 60's and the TS Overdrive of the 80's. This legendary combo provides unmatched touch sensitivity and clean-up with your guitar volume knob from sparkley cleans, to overdrive, to fuzz, while providing the mid-range cut of a classic TS pedal and the full-bodied woolliness of a vintage Fuzz. The Dynamic Distortion has all the advantages of combining the tonal DNA of these historic pedals (TS & Fuzz) with none of the drawbacks: use a buffer before or after the the pedal with ZERO compromise in sound, get classic Fuzz tones that always cuts through the mix (most fuzzes get lost in the mix), get the full sweep of your Wah pedal with Dynamic Distortion set for Fuzz (impossible with vintage fuzz), and get the perfect mid-range Overdrive tone with plenty of low-end fatness and note bloom.
- Control Gain (from clean, to OD, to fuzz) with Guitar Volume Knob
- Touch Sensitivity & Clean Up of Germanium Fuzz
- Midrange Cut & Presence of TS-Style Overdrive
- Buffer Friendly (sounds identical before or after buffer)
- Wah Friendly (won't impact the sweep of your Wah like vintage Fuzz)
- True Bypass
- Handcrafted in California
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.