The URS Classic Console Strip Pro channel strip plug-in lets you create the console sound of your dreams with an amazing selection of input, compressor, and EQ options. By combining different input stages, dozens of compressor/limiter selections, channel filters, de-esser and ducking functions, and some incredible displays and graphics, the URS Console Strip Pro gives you the starting point for an amazing array of vintage-flavored console strips, all with the convenience and tweak-ability of a native plug-in. Build your own ultimate vintage console with the URS Classic Console Strip Pro!
URS Classic Console Strip Pro Vintage Channel Strip Native Plug-in
- Build your dream console strip
- EQ options
- Filters/side chain section
- High-res 48 bit processing
Build your dream console strip
The URS Classic Console Strip Pro is an incredible new way of combining classic sounds into one unified channel strip. This modern concept allows the engineer to create hundreds of custom console starting points from the almost never ending palette of input stages, compressor/limiter and EQ choices all with near zero latency and full 48 bit "Double Precision" processing. SelectableiInput stage algorithms digitally re-create the sound and characteristics of classic input stages to add warmth.
EQ section digitally re-creates the sound of four different analog consoles plus a Vintage Tube program EQ. All bands features fully sweepable frequency and "Q" bandwidth selection, The Mid range bands overlap over four octaves of frequency selection. The LF and HF EQ Bands are selectable Peak or Shelving. Each EQ band presently selects from either:
- 1951 Program EQ - Tube, 1967 Console EQ - American 4 Band, 1970 Console EQ - British 3 band Class A, 1972 Console EQ - British 4 band Class A/B, or 1980
- Console EQ - British 4 Band
The Compressor/Limiter section features a custom designed versatile channel compressor that can match the sound and characteristics of Diode Bridge, VCA, Fet, Opto, tube and tape compression. The compressor starting points are based on the most prized compressors limiters in recording studio history, The URS Classic Console Strip Pro features 14 classic console compressor/limiter models and 46 outboard compressor/limiter models. The compressor starting points simultaneously change the input stage algorithms to suit the compressor preset.The Compressor features fully adjustable Threshold,
Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release and Gain Makeup. Adjustable from soft to aggressive!
Filters/side chain section
Filters/Side chain section can be assigned either pre/post compressor or as the compressor's side chain. Using the side chain feature can fine tune how narrow or "broad band" the compressor will affect the program material. Both filters completely overlap to dial in problem frequencies. The Listen Key is after the Internal/ External Side Chain Filters section. The Listen Key allows you to monitor the signal being sent to the gain reduction detection circuit.
High-res 48 bit processing
The URS Strip TDM version features high-resolution 48-bit TDM and URS Classic Console Strip Native features 64-bit "Double Precision" processing for increased clarity and headroom with unparalleled gain reduction. High-resolution "Double Precision" processing helps to avoid internal clipping in the digital domain.
URS Classic Console Strip Pro Vintage Channel Strip Native Plug-in Features:
- 30 selectable input stage algorithms
- 60 selectable compressor/ limiter starting points - pre or post EQ
- Five selectable EQ algorithms for each fully sweepable parametric band
- Channel filters - pre or post compressor or sidechainable
- Powerful de-esser and ducker, plus other included special effects
- Interactive signal flow display section follows the signal path
- Super DSP-efficient URS Classic Console Strip version included
- Supports native RTAS, AU, and VST formats
The URS Classic Console Strip Pro Vintage Channel Strip native plug-in gives your native system an amazing array of vintage console strip signal-shaping options!
URS Classic Console Strip Pro Plug-in - Native (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Vintage-style Console Strip
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format RTAS, AU, VST
- Hardware Requirements - Mac PPC/Intel
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.4
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP
- Manufacturer Part Number URSSTRIPPRONATE
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.