The URS S series Classic Console Mix Equalizer digitally re-creates the classic sound of a famous mixing console equalizer! The S series equalizer is the most advanced console style equalizer plug-in URS has ever made. The S series is a six band equalizer with four bands of EQ and Low and Highpass filters. Each band offers overlapping frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves.
URS's most advanced plug-in for Pro Tools!
The URS S series is an ultimate Pro Tools mix equalizer tool with mastering accuracy and control features.The four bands overlap for track sweetening or specific problem solving. The low and high bands are switchable to Shelf or Bell for that tight low end and smooth high end. Input and output metering and line level trims make complete gain staging easy.The Numeric display windows show you all current settings for Gain, Frequency. Q , and Input and Output levels.
Ready for Pro Tools 6.4!
The S series is also compatible with virtually all platforms: OS X 10.3.3 and Panther, Jaguar 10.2.8, Mac OS 9 and Windows XP. Pro Tools 5.3.1, 6.2.3, HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and 24|MIX systems users will find full TDM and RTAS support with up to 192kHz sampling rates. The S series is fully compatible with ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002, and is already optimized for Pro Tools 6.4 and the Icon D-Control Surface - including the center section EQ panel!
URS S series Classic Console Mix Equalizer Features:
- 6-band equalizer with classic sound and modern plug-in convenience
- Low and High bands can be set to Shelving or Bell
- Filter Boost/Cut range +/- 15dB
- Separate In/Out switch for each band
- Phase reverse switch
- input and Output Peak Meters with Gain Clip indicator
- Numeric Display Windows for Gain, Frequency and Q and Input and Output
- Input and Output Trim Adjust -12db to +4db
- Supports TDM, RTAS, AU & VST (Mac & PC)
URS Classic Console S Series & S-MIX EQ - TDM (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type EQ
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format TDM, RTAS, AU, VST
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.4
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number URSTDMSE
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.