In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers -- using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears -- to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 OCTO Custom features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your Mac or PC a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 OCTO Custom includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 OCTO Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Custom DSP Accelerator PCIe Card Features - Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Custom software bundle lets users "pick any 3" UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible chassis* (sold separately)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Core and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 2 packages
*Thunderbolt connectivity is available for Mac only. Visit www.uaudio.com/support/uad for a complete list of qualified PCIe expansion and PCIe-to-Thunderbolt expansion chassis.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.X
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.