Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x8p distinguishes itself with eight Unison-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, Helios, SSL and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing—yielding 50 percent more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time. In addition to its elite audio conversion, Apollo x8p features optimized level compatibility with professional +24 dBu gear, as well as an integrated monitor controller and a built-in talkback mic.
The Apollo X series is a for Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interface, allowing music producers and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring—all in a sleek Thunderbolt 3 interface for Mac** or PC. The Apollo x8p is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 on Mac computers with an adapter.
The Apollo x8p comes with the Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle:
UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
Precision Enhancer Hz
Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
- Experience elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available — at any price
- Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Record with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Fender, and more using Unison™ technology*
- Easily connect to pro-level studio gear with switchable +24 / +20 dBu headroom settings
- Work in surround formats up to 7.1*, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
- Integrated talkback and built-in cues for easy communication and slating takes
- *Surround Sound Support for Apollo X Coming Q4 2018
- **Mac Pro (Late 2013 “black cylinder” model) compatibility for Apollo X coming Q4 2018.
Call or click to order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Compatibility: Mac / Windows
- Connectivity : Thunderbolt 3*
- Host Ports 2
- Realtime UAD Processing: Yes
- SHARC DSP: HEXA (6)
- Unison Mic Preamps: 8
- Unison Hi-Z Inputs: 2
- Total I/O: 18 x 22
- Digital I/O: 8 ADAT (optical TOSLINK); 2 S/PDIF
- Monitor Outputs: 2 TRS
- Headphone Outputs: 2 Stereo
- Monitor Modes: Stereo to 7.1*
- Alt Speakers: Up to 2 Stereo
- Built-in Talkback Mic: Yes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.