A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after tube and solid state mic preamps -- including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo's mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, with more emulations coming soon.**
Apollo Twin's smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Onboard UAD DUO Processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin has all the right tools, all in the right place.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Audio Interface Features
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed and rock-solid performance on modern Macs
- New Unison(TM) technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps**
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, 610-B Tube Preamp, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Available with either UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Requires Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
- Free Thunderbolt Cable Included
**Package includes 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ; other preamp models sold separately.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.