Capture 18 Inputs at Up To 192 kHz/24-bit A great mix starts with a great recording. Capture your music at up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution with the Apollo QUAD. Its premium mic preamps and converters deliver extremely low THD (total harmonic distortion) and a wide dynamic range, all designed to lend greater accuracy and depth to any recording.
Eight Analog Ins, Including Four Mic Preamps Ready to be the center of your studio, the Apollo QUAD sports four digitally controlled analog mic preamps, eight balanced line inputs, and two JFET instrument inputs for capturing direct instrument recordings. Its 14 analog outputs include 8 balanced line outs, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs, and 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs. Lastly, its 10 channels of digital I/O include 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels S/PDIF, and Wordclock I/O.
Track, Mix, and Monitor Through UAD-2 Plug-ins The Apollo QUAD interface allows you to record and mix through UAD Powered Plug-Ins with as low as sub-2 ms latency. With four processors built right into your interface, can run Universal Audio's entire UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, which means you get better-sounding tracking and mixing sessions with the benefit of reduced strain on your host computer CPU. To help you get started right out of the box, the interface comes with UA's Analog Classics plug-in bundle.Having access to classic emulation plug-ins from Ampex, Roland, SSL, and more means having a number of expensive, hard to find instruments at your fingertips. Quickly monitor, audition, and print audio with digital versions of analog gear you've lusted after for years.
Thunderbolt I/O, Too If your computer is Thunderbolt-ready, then adding on the optional, user-installable dual-port Thunderbolt I/O Option Card is a no-brainer. Intel's Thunderbolt technology provides lower latency, reduced audio buffer size, improved performance, and greater UAD plug-in instances versus FireWire.
Full Integration with Your DAW Core Audio and ASIO drivers make UA's Apollo QUAD compatible with all major digital audio workstations (DAWs). The included Console application and companion Console Recall plug-in give you control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings within individual DAW sessions, even months and years later. All of the Apollo QUAD's front-panel hardware features can be controlled using this Console app.
Hardware Design that Makes Sense On the Apollo QUAD's front panel, you have controls for all the most commonly used features, including Preamp and Monitor level knobs, channel selection, mic pad and low cut, phantom power, and dual headphone outs with independent level control. Hi-Z inputs, also on the front panel, detect when you've connected your guitar or bass, and they automatically enable hardware and software monitoring. The slim 1U rack space audio interface also works standalone, allowing you to use its audio connections and last-used DSP mixer settings without a computer connected.
Universal Audio Apollo Quad FireWire Audio Interface with DSP Features - 18-In/24-out FireWire/Thunderbolt-ready audio interface for Mac and PC
- Real-time UAD digital signal processing for low-latency (sub-2 ms) tracking and mixing with UAD Powered Plug-Ins
- High-quality mic pres, converters, and analog design yield 192 kHz/24-bit resolution audio
- Easy to access front-panel controls for all commonly used features
- Full recall of interface and UAD plug-in settings within DAW sessions via Console Recall plug-in
- 8 Analog inputs: 4 digitally controlled analog mic preamps, 8 balanced line inputs, 2 front-panel JFET DIs
- 14 Analog outputs: 8 balanced line outs, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs, 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs
- 10 Channels of digital I/O: 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels S/PDIF, Wordclock I/O
- Dual FireWire 800 ports
- Optional Thunderbolt I/O Option Card for connectivity to Macs and PCs
- Includes Analog Classics plug-ins: LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.