Whether it's used in the personal studio, project studio, or professional recording studio, this UA channel strip delivers the unique characteristics of a classic compressor used in studios around the world, and the smooth tones of the lauded 610 mic preamp design.
2 Essential Pieces of Hardware in 1 Chassis Two units in one, the 6176 Vintage Channel Strip puts the workhorse 1176LN compressor on one side of the rackmountable unit, and the 610 microphone preamplifier on the other. The 1176 section stays true to UA's original 1176LN design and maintains all the same features, but with the addition of high-tension power regulation for improved bass response and a front-panel 15 dB pad switch. The 610 section offers Mic, Line and hi-Z inputs, and two bands of shelving EQ.
Split or Join -- It's Up to You What do engineers like Joe Chiccarelli and Vance Powell, and artists/groups like Norah Jones and the Shins have in common? They all use the 6176. Offering a flexible, single-channel signal path, the 6176 combines a recreated 1176 with one channel of the 610 mic pre. By flipping a switch for Split and Join modes, you can split the 6176 Vintage Channel Strip into its two parts (preamp section and compressor section), or you can join them as a complete channel.
Universal Audio 6176 Vintage Channel Strip Features - All-tube mic preamp section derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
- Signature 1176LN Class A FET compressor section delivers that classic sound
- "Split" or "Join" switch allows separate or series operation of the preamp and compressor
- High- and low-frequency shelving EQ
- Variable impedance input, gain, and output levels
- Mic-level, balanced line-level, and Hi-Z (high-impedance) instrument inputs
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stereo interconnection via 1176-SA
- Backed by Universal Audio's 1-year limited warranty
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.