Universal Audio 4-710D 4-Channel Microphone Preamp Features - Four TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity microphone/line preamps
- Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and trans impedance solid-state preamps
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid-state circuits, creamy to crunchy
- Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- Eight channels of high quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
- 8-channel soft limiter (switchable for all channels)
- 1-year Limited Warranty
At the core of the 4-710d are four channels of tone-blending Twin-Finity mic preamps with true-bypass 1176-style compression, including specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings. Each of the four mic preamp channels allows for continuously variable phase-aligned tone, between a 100% tube and 100% solid-state signal path. Send and return jacks are available for external processing or signal access.
The eight analog inputs are digitized via ultra-high quality 24-bit A/D converters at selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz. Digital output is available via dual ADAT lightpipe or AES/EBU DB-25 connectors, facilitating integration with most popular audio interfaces.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.