Hive was made to be fast and simple. The streamlined single screen UI lets you dive into sound creation immediately. A fluid workflow invites you to tweak away until your sound is just right (or wrong in just the right way). Hive was engineered to be light on CPU, and won’t slow you down while you work. But being “fast and simple” doesn’t mean we’ve sacrificed sound quality or creative control - Hive is packed with features, controls and enough flexibility to deliver stunning sounds.
Whatever your style - from dance to ambient, progressive rock to R&B - Hive is the right tool for the job: a lightweight synth that delivers a heavyweight sound!
- Single page user interface
- 2,700 presets
- 2 main oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators
- 3 synth engine characters (Normal, Dirty, Clean)
- Up to 16x unison per oscillator
- 2 multimode filters (LP, HP, BP, BR or Peak)
- Flexible oscillator and filter routing
- Solo buttons for individual oscillators and filters
- Arpeggiator, step sequencer
- 12-slot modulation matrix, 2 targets per slot
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- Create, save and load individual panel presets
- 7 quality effects, rearrange in any order
- Global configuration overlays, including MIDI learn
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.