ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
The careful selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. But ACE also delivers the goods: like any medium-sized professional hardware system, ACE has enough synthesis power to keep you discovering new tricks for many years to come!
List of Modules
- 2 x LFO (0Hz - 20kHz)
- 2 x ADSSR envelopes
- 2 x VCO (0Hz - 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
- 2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
- 2 x VCA with pan
- 2 x multiples (with modulation input)
- 1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
- 1 x ramp generator (loopable)
- 1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
- semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform "tap map"
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
- 100% free of Supersaws!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.