Vintage tube warmth. State-of-the-art performance. You get them both with the Tube-Tech MP2A. With its staggering 5Hz-60kHz frequency response and vanishingly low noise floor, this incredible two-channel, all-tube mic preamp/DI will add another dimension to your studio sound. Vocals that shimmer with glorious air. Enormous walls of guitars. Drums with face-splitting impact. Bass that blows holes in walls. Uber-lush strings. Horns so real you can reach out and touch them. You get the picture. Here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia we like the Tube-Tech MP2A. A lot. You will, too.
Tube-Tech MP2A Tube Preamp/DI
- Designed for the professional: you
- Awesome sound; weapons-grade build quality
Designed for the professional: you
The Tube-Tech MP2A is packed with the features and flexibility that you - the professional recording engineer - need. It rocks two channels, each with switchable +48V phantom power, selectable mic impedance (600/1200/2400 ohms), a phase reverse switch, a low-cut filter (20Hz/40Hz/Off), and a switchable 20dB pad. The gain is adjustable from +10dB to +70dB via two controls: Coarse (10db steps), and Fine (2dB steps). The MP2A also features an unbalanced DI input with a 60dB gain range; just plug in a bass or synth and you're ready for seriously hi-fidelity direct injection with spectacular tube warmth, punch, and fullness.
Awesome sound; weapons-grade build quality
Since 1985, Tube-Tech has been hand crafting high-end tube kit that's found a home in top studios worldwide. Of course, it sounds amazing. But it's also the no-compromise built quality that sets this gear apart. Hard-wired and bullet proof, Tube-Tech equipment uses only the finest componentry and sports build quality that's second to none. It's the small design touches that add up to pro audio greatness. Like the MP2A's input transformer being enclosed in a MU-metal can. Input and output transformers that have a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Balanced, fully-floating inputs and outputs. If you want to upgrade your studio, the Tube-Tech MP2A is a great place to start.
Tube-Tech MP2A Tube Preamp/DI Features
- All tube-based 2-channel mic preamp/DI with push-pull output amplifier
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz-60kHz
- CMRR >60dB @ 10kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5dB @ 200 ohms
- Stepped gain control: +10dB to +70dB in 2dB increments
- Impedance-selectable microphone input
- Selectable -20dB pad pre input transformer
- Selectable +48V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Direct Injection input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Input transformer enclosed in MU-metal can
- Transformer-balanced, fully floating inputs and outputs
Upgrade your studio with the Tube-Tech MP2A!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.