If you're looking for an exciting preamp module to add to your 500 series rack, then check out the pT2-500 from True Systems. The pT2-500 marks a major departure from True Systems' signature transparency, giving you a sound that's filled with analog warmth and depth. At the same time, the pT2-500 still provides you with the incredible detail you'd expect from a True Systems preamp. You're going to love the sound of this preamp, particularly if you often record guitar and bass direct. The pT2-500's unique DI circuit is exceptionally good at subduing the high-midrange squawk and the brittle edge of piezo pickups, opening new tones to you in the studio and bringing acoustic instruments to life onstage.
True Systems pT2-500 Single-channel Microphone Preamplifier Features
- Formatted for 500 series racks
- Ultra-resolution preamp with serious analog depth and warmth
- Front-panel 1/4" DI input
- Front-panel 1/4" DI Thru jack lets you send DI signals back to effects units and amplifiers
- Incredible low-noise and 70dB range, for extra-high headroom
- Switchable 80Hz highpass filter
- Frequency response (Gain = 40dB): 1.5Hz-600KHz (-3dB)
- Low-gain range, preamp: 6dB-58dB
- High-gain range, preamp: 18dB-70dB
- Input impedance, preamp: 5.5 Kohm
- Low-gain range, DI: -14dB-38dB
- High-gain range, DI: -2dB-50dB
- Input impedance, DI: 2.5 Mohm
The True Systems pT2-500 adds incredible clarity and analog warmth to your 500 series rack!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.