A mic pre by the world leader in microphone manufacturing, the Precision 8 gives you eight channels of pro-quality preamplification! The first two inputs can be linked in a MS configuration and inputs 7 and 8 can be used as a direct box for line level signals. The outputs are balanced TRS and a DB-25 wired like a TASCAM DA-88. The front panel sports level controls, metering, +48V switch, polarity switch and a rotary control that defines the range of the metering. And the sound quality is superb.
True Systems Precision 8
- Built in Mid/Side Decoding for stereo image control
- 8 Mic preamps w/ +48, and phase revese on each channel
- Two selectable active high impedance instrument inputs on Channels 7 and 8
- Dual output connections, TRS 1/4" and DB-25 (standard DA-88 pin outs)
- 5 segment level indicator w/ peak hold feature and selectable peak reference
True Systems Precision 8 Tech Specs
- Preamp Type Solid State
- Number of Channels 8
- Frequency Response 1.5Hz-500kHz (±3dB)
- Phantom Power Yes
- Analog Inputs 2 x Combo (XLR/TRS), 6 x XLR
- Analog Outputs 8 x 1/4", 1 x DB25
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 13.4"
- Width 19"
- Weight 14.5 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.