Tree Audio The Roots Console Features:
- All tube EQ and limiter on each channel
- 4 slots for 500 Series modules
- Vacuum tube regulated supply for all tube input modules
Input Module Features:
- Meter select (input, gain reduction, output)
- Stereo buss switch (removes signal from stereo buss for direct out)
- Aux send 1
- Aux send 2
- Pre, off, post switch
- Lo Freq EQ - 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz ,400 Hz
- Hi Freq EQ - 7K, 10K, 12K, 16K
- Gain reduction pot (limiter)
- Limiter switch (out, in , HPF) 250 HZ 12DB per octave
- Line, mic, mic reverse phase
- Pad switch (off, -10, -20)
- Mute, on , solo
- Big knob level pot
- Buss Master 1 & 2
- Aux master 1 & 2
- Talkback mic XLR
- Talkback level
- External Aux in 1 (mute, on, solo)
- External Aux in 2 (mute, on, solo)
- Source Select
- Speaker Select
- Big knob monitor level
- Mic in, line in, direct out
- Phantom power switch (all modules and talkback mic)
- Master section ins and outs
- Control room monitor outputs
- If used as a direct out with no bussing, all pure transformers and tubes
- When use thru the bussing, Inward Connections SP690 all discrete blocks
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.