The Tonelux TX5C 500 Series compressor module features top-of-the-line Tonelux design and sound in a convenient, 500 Series rack-compatible format. This amazing design from master inventor Paul Wolff, gives you fully discrete compression circuitry complete with in-module parallel signal mixing, which allows you to blend the unaffected signal in with the compressed sound in order to preserve the impact of the transients. Equipped with a TX-240 op-amp input stage and TX-260 output stage (including a TX-280 transformer), the TX5C compressor delivers an absolutely pristine sound.Tonelux TX5C 500 Series Compressor Module at a Glance
- Blend feedback and feed-forward compression for a boatload of tonal options
- "Over" compression lets you fine-tune perceived loudness
- Side chain input, flexible attack and release settings, gain-reduction meter, and more
Beyond the Input/Compressor mix knob, the Tonelux TX5C features several other unique functions. With the facility to blend feedback and feed-forward compression, the TX5C opens you up to a universe of compression effects, from subtle and transparent - to squashed like a bug."Over" compression lets you fine-tune perceived loudness
It also features an "Over" compression ratio, at which the signal is compressed at a higher ratio than the input gain. Blended in with the original sound, this style of compression lets you fine-tune the perceived loudness of your sound, without stripping it of its transient peaks.Side chain input, flexible attack and release settings, gain-reduction meter, and more
You can further fine tune your compression with the Tonelux TX5C's side chain input, which features one of Tonelux's TILT EQ controls. Topped off with extremely flexible attack and release settings, as well as a handy 6-LED gain-reduction meter, the TX5C is one of the most versatile and capable compressors you can add to your 500 Series rig.Tonelux TX5C 500 Series Compressor Module Features
- All Discrete Design (TX-240 op-amp input and a TX-260 output with a TX-280 transformer)
- Control for blending feed forward and feedback compression
- Wet/Dry mix control and gain make-up control
- 6 LED Gain Reduction Meter
- Side chain features TILT EQ
Seriously flexible compression Tonelux's TX5C 500 Series compressor module!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.