The Tonelux SM2 is a STEREO DISCRETE Summing module, with selectable inputs (on the PC board with jumpers) so you can grab any pair of bus and use the SM2 as the summing master for the Stereo bus, Surround Bus or the Solo Bus, etc.
The two 8 seg LED VU meters follows the outputs of the both final stages. The Summing inputs use the Tonelux DISCRETE op-amp for summing, then feeds the Tonelux DISCRETE output op-amp into a transformer for the summing (or ACA) outputs. The return from the ACA out comes back into a DISCRETE booster amp, the master fader and transformer for the final output stages.
This configuration allows you to insert a Stereo compressor after the summing amp and before the master fader (either the front panel pot or the external fader option), then returning it back into the fader and to the final Booster outputs. This modules works the same way any typical professional recording console would work.
Tonelux SM2 Summing Module Features
- The INS (insert) button allows the engineer to compare or insert the device such as a compressor for IN/OUT comparison or when required for a special CUE point. One switch controls both channels.
- The rear panel connector allows the user to insert a Stereo fader, which will serve as the Master fader.
- Both the ACA outputs and the BOOSTER outputs are transformer coupled.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.