The Tonelux SM1 is a DISCRETE Mono Summing module, with a selectable input (on the PC board with jumpers) so you can grab any bus and use the SM1 as the summing master for the bus, such as Sends, Center Channel, LFE, PFL, etc.
The 8 seg LED VU meter follows the output of the final stage. The Summing input uses the Tonelux DISCRETE op-amp for summing, then feeds the Tonelux DISCRETE output op-amp into a transformer for the summing (or ACA) output. The return from the ACA out comes back into a DISCRETE booster amp, the master fader and transformer for the final output stage.
This configuration allows you to insert a compressor after the summing amp and before the master fader (either the front panel pot or the external fader option), then returning it back into the fader and to the final Booster output. This modules works the same way any typical professional recording console would work.
Tonelux SM1 Module Features
- The INS (insert) button allows the engineer to compare or insert the device such as a compressor for IN/OUT comparison or when required for a special CUE point.
- The SM1 is also available with only a Summing/Booster/Fader output when the INS function is not required, as when it is used for a send master.
- Both the ACA output and the BOOSTER output are transformer coupled.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.