The Tonelux MX5.1 Mixer is a SURROUND line mixer with many features of a large frame console. The MX5.1 has a unique MUTE circuit that when pressed, the LED turns RED, but when the module is ON, the LED serves as a level presence indicator, illuminating green to show signal presence. This is very useful in live recording when you need to know quickly if a channel has signal or which has the loudest signal on it. It is also perfect for identifying which channel has the Kick and which has the Snare, etc. The SOLO button is both a AFL or PFL, allowing both functions to be selected globally in the Control Room Section.
The FADER knob is the channel fader, with the ability to insert an external fader from the rear panel.
The PAN control is a standard stereo pan circuit with a center detent.
The INSERT button can act as a balanced insert for outboard equipment, or it can be used as a MIC PRE/TAPE PLAY switch for live recording to check the mic pre output and then the output of the machine for confidence checks or post recording playback without repatching anything.
Tonelux MX5.1D Module Features
- The Polarity switch is a standard phase inverter for the main signal path.
- The 5.1 switch turns on the signal to the surround bus, allowing the module to send signal to the aux sends without going to the surround bus.
- The LCR button switches the PAN pot from stereo to LCR, and pans from left, through center, to right, or in 2 channel stereo, allowing phantom center.
- The 2 sends are internally configurable for PRE or POST fader signal. One of the sends can be used as the LFE send for Surround Mixes.
- The MX5.1 has an optional DIRECT transformer output.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).