The Falcon Grande 20-watt, 1x12" combo sings with the voice of a vintage American tube amp... 3 of them, actually. Even with its straight-forward tone stack - consisting of an interactive volume and single tone control - there is a surprising amount of flexibility hiding in this amp. The front panel's 3-position voicing switch offers the clear and spanky Rhythm setting, a warm and compressed Tweed option, and a Lead tone that brings on a singing overdrive. Add in the lush reverb and onboard Ironman II reactive load power attenuator, and you have a rootsy-sounding tube amp that is as ready for the arena as it is the living room.Three voices from one easy-to-use amp:
The Falcon Grande utilizes three knobs to take you on a journey through the best parts of vintage American tube amplification. The volume control and tone knob are highly interactive. With the 3-position voicing switch, you just may have all the tones you'll ever need.Ironman II reactive attenuation:
As if the Falcon Grande wasn't flexible enough, Tone King graciously included their Ironman II power attenuator. Now you can bring your Falcon Grande's maxed power tones to band- or home-friendly level.
- Volume and tone knob are interactive for differing shades of drive and clarity
- 3-position switch selects between Tweed, Rhythm, and Lead voicings
- Voicings are selectable via the front panel and included footswitch
- 6-step attenuation accomodates for a variety of situations
- Reactive load technology maintains the feel and response of your guitar amplifier
- Completely transparent performance
- Custom-voiced 12" Eminence speaker
- Mix and Dwell controls tune your onboard spring reverb
- Included 4-button footswitch puts control of the reverb at your feet
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Tubes: 2 x 5881 & 2 x 12AX7
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.