The Transceiver is a four channel insert station. The main function is to convert +4dB balanced signals to unbalanced and back again. Each channel has a send level, the return has a gain control and a polarity switch. Among other things you can use The Transceiver to do the following:
- It's an insert station. Insert unbalanced gear such as guitar pedals and old echo fx into your DAW or consol.
- It's an active DI-box with up to 20dB gain. Plug your favourite instrument into your collection of vintage gear via The Transceiver.
- It's a reamp tool.
- It's a Swiss Army Knife on stage. Hook up balanced gear on stage between your instrument and amp.
TK Audio Transceiver Features
- Max balanced input: +27,5dBu
- Max unbalanced send level: +22dBu
- Max return input level: +22dB
- Return gain: 0-20dB
- Return input impedance: 1Mohm
- Max balanced output: +27,5dBu
- Send frequency response: 10-100kHz +/-0,1dB
- Send THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,001%
- Return frequency response: 10-100kHz -0,2dB (at 10Hz)
- Return THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,003%
- Rear panel has four XLR inputs and four XLR outputs.
- Built in power supply, 230V or 115V (not user selectable).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.