If you're after the huge, authoritative sound of a vintage large-format console preamp, there are a few ways to get it. One of the most cost-effective is the TK Audio SP501 500 Series mic preamp. TK engineered this baby with all the right components, like genuine Lundahl input and Carnhill output transformers. But perhaps you have a track that demands sleek, modern sonics? The SP501 sports selectable output stages that let you choose between "big iron" (transformer-balanced, discrete Class A) and airy transparency (electronically balanced). The high-gain design has ample juice for your ribbon mics. And course, there's a hi-Z instrument input onboard, as well as switchable 48V phantom power. Other niceties include a selectable germanium stage for additional harmonic enhancement, a sweepable highpass filter, and a polarity reverse switch. The TK Audio SP501 is a solid value. AudioBuy's advice: go for it!TK Audio SP501 500 Series Mic Preamp Features
- High-gain, transformer-balanced Class A mic preamp
- Lundahl input transformer
- Selectable germanium stage for additional harmonic enhancement
- Input Gain and Output level controls
- Sweepable (30-400Hz) highpass filter
- Hi-Z instrument input
- Selectable output stages: electronically balanced, or discrete Class A with Carnhill transformer
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Not stand-alone; requires compatible 500 Series chassis
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.