The BUNKER is a MKII version of the Brown source drive pedal. It is smaller, louder and more tonally flexible. The tonal flexibility is provided through a texture control that allows you to have whichever type of drive sound you want from original Brown Source style drive through to thicker and more harmonically rich drive. The tonestack bypass is on a footswitch for two switchable sounds as well as a three way toggle switch for further tonal sculpting.
Internally the pedal is immaculately built using premium 1% metalfilm resistors, Wima and Panasonic capacitors, and Neutrik jacks. These are the crème de la crème of the electronics world and when coupled with a robust gold plated PCB and dust sealed potentiometers the recipe is as good as it can possibly be.
- Four knobs to control Volume, Drive, Tone, Texture.
- Two footswitches, one for on/off and the other for tone stack bypass.
- A three way toggle switch to change tonal character when the texture control is set high.
- A beautiful laser cut black anodised aluminium enclosure wrapped in a metallic brown base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.