The Culture Vulture Super 15 is the most comprehensive Vulture to date. It incorporates all the features found on the 11th Anniversary edition such as the 7 extra distortion functions, but also now features a 2 position Presence switch.
- The Drive switch has three positions with a +10dB option sitting squarely between ‘Normal’ and ‘Overdrive’, enabling users tomake their sounds ‘a little more crunchy’ with increased brightness.
- The Function switch now offers further enhancements including special dynamic tunable mid-lift in the P positions and extra drastically-processed harmonics in the SQ positions.
- The Output Level controls have a -10dB attenuator which can be used in conjunction with Drive +10dB for comparison purposes or just to reduce high levels.
The module’s line inputs are balanced while the line plus low level outputs are unbalanced. Five NOS military-grade valves are utilised for long life, low noise and enhanced performance, mirroring The Culture Vulture Mastering Plus. And of course dials now up to 15.and it really does have more gain.
Thermionic Culture Vulture Super 15 Specs
- Even more distortion effects including 3 SQ (“squash”) settings.
- 5 musically tuned sharp dynamic mid lift settings;
- Bias control is more useful than ever before for type of sound and mid lift;
- Extra mid way +10dB setting on Drive switch, before Overdrive (+20dB) ;
- Broad Presence control on + 10 dB position;
- -10dB attenuator enables comparison between the above, or useful to control high levels;
- Extra Output level to easily drive DAWs;
- Transformer balanced line input, unbalanced DI input;
- Unbalanced Hi & Lo outputs for better transparency;
- All inputs and outputs on standard TRS jacks;
- Low pass filter to remove unwanted HF overtones;
- Low noise, long life, selected NOS valves, carefully matched for stereo;
- Bypass switches connect Line In direct to Hi output avoiding all electronics;
- Made in England
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.