Can you remember the rotophaser sounds of all the artists who influenced your tone? They are all in Black Sun.
Black Sun is the analog rotophaser capable of recreating the most classic rotary speaker sound, the tone of your favorite Seattle scene artists or bringing your tone to the most experimental ground.
Thanks to the total control over its oscillator, its two-band equalizer, the tap tempo function and its two configurable speeds and transitions, Black Sun is the analog rotophaser that will add the most complex atmospheres and textures to your tone palette.
If you want an analog, robust, versatile rotophaser, capable of covering both classic and experimental tones, get a Black Sun.
- EQ controls: Drum (Bass), Horns (Treble).
- Oscillator controls: Waveform, Cycle (duty cycle), Depth (modulation depth).
- Tempo controls: Speed G/R (green and red oscillation speeds), Shift G/R (green and red transition times), Multiplier (figure multiplier for the oscillation rate).
- True Bypass.
- Tap tempo mode (Tap desired rotation speed) and Speed mode
- (Shifts between Green and Red oscillation speeds).
You are looking for a versatile, exclusive effect with unique tone. You like classic rotary speaker sounds. You like experimental phaser sounds. You want a rotophaser effect with tap tempo options and two configurable speeds. You want an effect capable of creating distinguishable atmospheric effects.Controls
- Horns, Drum (EQ controls).
- Speed G, Shift G (green speed controls).
- Speed R, Shift R (red speed controls).
- Multiplier, Waveform, Cycle, Depth (oscillator controls).
- Standard pedal power: 9V ‘center negative’ 2.1mm DC jack
- Polarity inversion
- AC connection
- Momentary Overvoltage
- True Bypass.
- Tap Tempo.
- Two speeds with programmable transitions.
- Treble and bass controls.
- Total control over the oscillator.
- Anodized metal printing for maximum durability.
- Wired, soldered and built by hand according to our quality standards.
- Input: >1MΩ
- Output: <1kΩ
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15.5x12x5.7cm
- Weight: 702g
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.