Get big tube mic sound with the Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube condenser microphone. The AR-70 gives you three polar patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8) plus six intermediate stages, so you'll always be able to find the setting that works perfectly on your sound source. You get an open high end, smooth midrange performance, balanced lows, and fantastic stereo imaging from this mic. A perfect recipe for a studio workhorse you can depend on for the long haul. AudioBuy.com.au Australia carries a full line of premium Telefunken microphones; call us today to find out why the Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube mic is perfect for your needs.Telefunken AR-70 Stereo Tube Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Top-of-the-line components provide great sound
- Real tube-fired tone that will impress
- Variable polar patterns offer recoding flexibility
Telefunken mics are renowned for both their top-flight build quality and their usefulness in the studio. The AR-70 is no exception. This fantastic stereo tube condenser mic works amazingly well on an array of sources and is perfect for a range of recording techniques, including XY-Coincident, dual mono, and M-S. Using the same premium, German-made transformer as the C12, the Telefunken AR-70 stereo mic delivers classic tube mic sounds that every studio engineer wants. This coupled with its large diaphragm deliver an extended low end and smoother, more open highs.Real tube-fired tone that will impress
You can't deny the warmth of tube-driven mics. You'll love the warm, detailed, and accurate sound that the Telefunken AR-70 gives you, thanks to its tube design and NOS ECC81 tube. Get that elusive tube mic sound with the Telefunken AR-70 tube condenser microphone.Variable polar patterns offer recoding flexibility
Not just a one-trick-pony, the Telefunken AR-70 tube condenser microphone's power supply features switchable polar patterns. You get omni, cardioid, figure-8, and six other intermediate stages. In other words, no matter what you're miking, the AR-70 has a polar pattern to maximize it. The versatile and flexible Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube condenser mic is ready for any session.Telefunken AR-70 Stereo Tube Condenser Microphone Features
- The smooth top end and warm sound that only a tube mic can deliver
- Selectable omni, cardioid, figure-8, and 6 other intermediate polar pattern stages
- Perfect for a range of recording techniques, including XY-Coincident, dual mono, and M-S
- Utilizes the same amplifier as the Telefunken C12
- Microphone grade ECC81 tube delivers stellar sound and performance
- Incredibly realistic and detailed sound reproduction
- Includes a power supply, shockmount, and wooden box
Bring a warm stereo mic to your mic locker with the Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube condenser microphone!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.