Geddy Lee has been using SansAmp in his live bass rig since 2001, and now he's teamed up with Tech 21 to create the Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp. Two internal preamps allow you to dial in two distinct tones. Its Drive preamp section (based on the SansAmp RPM) covers a wide sonic range, while the Deep preamp section delivers boosted low end for fat, round tone, with saturation that ranges from clean to tube-like grit and compression. And with an EQ curve based on Geddy's exact specifications, there's a world of tone to explore with the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp.Parallel preamping for expanded sonic potential
The Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp is equipped with two all-analog SansAmp circuits running in parallel. Whether you're after gritty midrange-rich tones or fat, thumping dub sounds, you'll find them here. And for maximum flexibility, each preamp section has its own individual output, allowing you to combine them in the mixer or your DAW for powerful layered bass tones.Flexible routing options
Made for touring professionals, the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp gives you the options you need to configure your bass rig however you'd like. Each of the aforementioned SansAmp outputs are available on both XLR and 1/4" output. A built-in effects loop makes it easy to integrate pedals or rack effects. There's also an uneffected output for running your signal to a bass amplifier for monitoring, and a dedicated tuner output as well. If it's designed for a pro like Geddy Lee, AudioBuy is sure it's a capable tool for any discerning bassist.Dual inputs for gigging convenience
Dual inputs make it easier to use multiple basses during a gig. There's a convenient front-panel input, plus an input section on the rear panel with a switchable -20dB attenuator for high-output basses. A front-panel input selector switch allows you to change input sources instantly.Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Features
- Rackmount SansAmp bass preamplifier designed with Geddy Lee
- Two all-analog SansAmp preamp circuits deliver definitive bass tone
- Drive section (based on SansAmp RPM) offers extreme tone-shaping potential
- EQ curve based on Geddy Lee's exact specifications
- Deep section offers boosted lows and adjustable saturation, from clean to tube-like grit and compression
- Parallel preamps with individual outputs can be combined in a mixer or DAW for layered bass tones
- Built-in effects loop for integrating effects pedals or rack processors
- Blend control allows you to blend your direct signal with the SansAmp signal
- Uneffected output for connecting to a bass amp for monitoring
- Dual inputs allow you to have two basses ready to go, with switchable -20db pad for high-output instruments
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170Hz to 3kHz, with 12dB of cut/boost
- Dedicated tuner output
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).