Tech 21's Boost DLA Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal is back, and better than ever! Boost DLA Version 2 gives you juicy, organic-sounding delay, as well as up to 9dB of clean boost to make your solos pop. You still get Tap Tempo, but the Flutter control has become Tape Drift, which adds authentic vintage tape echo randomness to your your delayed signal. Triplets is now Dotted 8th, which lets you nail the signature sounds of David Gilmour and The Edge. Whether you play guitar or any other electric instrument, your arsenal needs Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2.
Tech 21 Boost DLA Version 2 Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal Features
- Combines delay and up to 9dBn of clean boost, in one convenient pedal
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broad range of tweakability and maximum flexibility
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls serve up warm, organic sounds
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously variable delay time
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, for authentic-sounding vintage tape echo
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- High-impedance 1/4" input (same as traditional tube amplifiers)
- Low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity - even in bypass
- Custom, silent-switching actuator; Heavy duty, all metal construction
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass"
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)
Delay is an essential effect - get yours with Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2!
- Pedal Type Analog Delay Emulation/Clean Boost
- Maximum Delay Time 1 second (1000ms)
- Inputs 1 x Instrument (Hi-Z)
- Outputs 1 x 1/4" (Lo-Z)
- Batteries 1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number BSTM-DLA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.