Tech 21's Boost DLA Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal is back, and better than ever! Boost DLA Version 2 gives you juicy, organic-sounding delay, as well as up to 9dB of clean boost to make your solos pop. You still get Tap Tempo, but the Flutter control has become Tape Drift, which adds authentic vintage tape echo randomness to your your delayed signal. Triplets is now Dotted 8th, which lets you nail the signature sounds of David Gilmour and The Edge. Whether you play guitar or any other electric instrument, your arsenal needs Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2.
Tech 21 Boost DLA Version 2 Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal Features
- Combines delay and up to 9dBn of clean boost, in one convenient pedal
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broad range of tweakability and maximum flexibility
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls serve up warm, organic sounds
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously variable delay time
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, for authentic-sounding vintage tape echo
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- High-impedance 1/4" input (same as traditional tube amplifiers)
- Low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity - even in bypass
- Custom, silent-switching actuator; Heavy duty, all metal construction
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass"
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)
Delay is an essential effect - get yours with Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2!
- Pedal Type Analog Delay Emulation/Clean Boost
- Maximum Delay Time 1 second (1000ms)
- Inputs 1 x Instrument (Hi-Z)
- Outputs 1 x 1/4" (Lo-Z)
- Batteries 1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number BSTM-DLA
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.