What Every Singer Needs With Mic Mechanic you get tried and true combinations of the Reverbs and Delays from the renowned VoiceLive series. These are classic sounds designed to enhance and complement the natural timbre of your voice, making Mic Mechanic the direct response to the singers who say "I don't want to change my voice. I just want to sound great".
Professional Reverb, Simply Controlled Reverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large.
Delay. Delay. And Tap. From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special "something" to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Perfectly Pitched Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you're singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound Your Best with Adaptive Tone Mic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
Control It with Your Mic You can control Mic Mechanic effects from anywhere on stage with TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (optional).
TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Features
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.