The Vocal Effect that Listens to Your Guitar Some vocal harmony processors generate harmonies based on your voice alone -- which doesn't always work. For example, if your harmony processor generates a major third, but you're strumming a minor chord, it won't sound so good. That's why the TC-Helicon Harmony-G XT has a guitar input. Rather than just blindly follow your voice, the Harmony-G XT follows your guitar chords. Play a chord in A minor, and the VoiceTone will double or harmonize your voice in that chord. The Harmony-G XT uses advanced technology found in the TC-Helicon VoiceLive vocal processors to determine your pitch and generate natural-sounding harmonies with no latency at all.
Just Plug In: 1/4" Guitar and XLR Mic Inputs Nothing would be worse than having all this great harmonizing technology, and having to use proprietary guitar pickups or special microphones to complete your setup. TC-Helicon has created technology which is instantly accessible to anyone with a standard 1/4" guitar output guitar and XLR microphone cable. The back of the Harmony-G XT has dual XLR outputs for the processed stereo signal, which you can plug into the soudboard, and a pass-thru output for your guitar. There's also a USB port so you can back up and restore your presets, and stay up to date with any cool new firmware improvements that TC-Helicon makes.
Made for Vocalists TC-Helicon focuses on the needs of vocalists. While many of their products support guitar inputs, the main purpose of everything they make is to support singers. The Harmony-G XT pedal is essentially a pared-down VoiceLive 2 processor. More than a harmonizing engine, it's got built-in reverbs -- for both your voice and your guitar. You also get four overdub-style doubling effects with multiple voices. And the harmonies are customizable: Take your harmonies a 5th or a 4th above your pitch, or follow the bass note. The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT lets you create your own presets on the fly.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Features
- Creates harmonies automatically, based on guitar and voice input, using TC-Helicon's NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Reverb, delay, and uMod effects -- 18 possible combinations in all
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- 4 doubling effects with multiple doubling voices
- 10 presets with A/B options -- give your verses and choruses different vocal effects fast
- TC-Helicon's "Tone" switch processes your vocals with "Live Engineer" effects: shape, compression, de-essing, and adaptive gate
- Clean built-in microphone preamp with XLR input and phantom power
- USB port for backing up your presets and updating your pedal's firmware
- Flexible guitar routing options with "thru" output
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Select scale and key manually if you're singing without a guitar plugged in
- Mono or stereo output
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.