A Revolutionary Vocal Manipulator with Vocal Sample Synthesis and One-Button Drum Looper,PERFORM-VE lets you instantly create iconic vocal sounds from today’s most popular EDM, Pop and Dance recordings. With everything from real-time pitch flattening and extreme sample manipulation to tried and true spatial effects, altering, and looping - PERFORM-VE turns every show into a captivating performance.
Record your vocal samples live, modify them, and then replay them via MIDI control to give a truly interactive and dynamic performance.You can easily use the PERFORM-VE to shift, modulate and mangle your vocals with the synth vocoder effect for a completely transformed sound that will mesmerize your audience.
PERFORM-VE’s innovative one-button looper with built-in drum samples lets you build impressive sounds on the fly.Keep your gear in sync thanks to PERFORM-VE's ability to receive MIDI tempo data from a wide range of external devices – unlimited versatility.PERFORM-VE’s Adaptive tone automatically applies EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating optimization, so vocals always sound clean and clear – letting you focusFeatures
Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
Choose from a variety of vocal doubling sounds
Morph the pitch and gender of your voice in real-time
Hardtune your voice for extreme tuning effects
Monitor your performance with a dedicated headphone output
Looper button with built in drum samples
Store your favourite vocal sounds as presets
XFX lets you stutter, and modulate your voice in new and exciting ways
Create space with different styles of Echo and Reverb, all synced to your songs tempo
Get dirty with a variety of filter styles
Our new Vocal Sample Synthesis engine lets you turn your voice into a playable instrument via midi-control
Revolutionary vocal sound designer gives you maximum sonic diversity with MIDI-pitch-controlled sampling, vocal synth, and an easy one-button drum looper
Sample your voice, flatten the pitch and replay via MIDI control
Shift, modulate and mangle your vocals with synth vocoder effect
Innovative one-button looper with built-in drum samples lets you build sounds quickly
Receive MIDI tempo from external devices to keep everything in sync
2-Oscillator Virtual Analog Synth Vocoder generates up to 8 midi controlled synth voices, and a 9th lead synth voice in unison with your vocal
Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
USB for streaming audio, preset downloads and rmware updates
3-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Canada
- Ring Modulator
- Adaptive Tone
- Pitch Shift
- Gender Shift
- Vocal Sample Synthesis
- Direct access to high-quality vocal fx
- Central encoder knob with 4-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- Mic Input Gain setup
- Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons
- Headphone output level
- All effects on/off via Talk
- Tap tempo
- Mic Control™ via MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
- Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig.
- MIDI connection
- Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Width: 6.6 inches (167 mm)
- Depth: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- Weight: 0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)
- Extremely durable ABS plastic body
- Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- Punch-cut metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Unique built-in mic-stand grip
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 6.7 kOhm balanced
- Max Input Level: -29 dBu to +2.5 dBu
- EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Zsource: -127 dBu A-weighted
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connector: 1/8" stereo unbalanced mini jack (summed with Inst Input)
- Input Impedance: 5 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +2.5 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors: ¼” TRS, impedance balanced left and right
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 200/100 Ohm
- Output 0 dBFS: +14 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 112 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.50/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates, USB Audio)
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 Microphones or Sennheiser e 835 FX mic.
- MIDI IN: DIN5 MIDI-compliant input, opto-isolated
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 1A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.