TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 gives you a powerful vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal — now with 9-volt battery operation that accommodates typical pedalboard power supplies. Whether you're blessed with a great voice or struggle just to get through a song, the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 adds that little extra bit of magic that every vocal performance needs. Mic Mechanic 2 leaves out the superfluous bells and whistles, giving you studio-grade reverb, delay, natural-sounding pitch correction, and adaptive tone, which dynamically tweaks EQ, compression, de-essing and gating on the fly, making your voice sound its best. Sing awesomely — with TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2.Enhance your vocals with studio-grade reverb
Reverb is the must-have vocal effect, used in virtually every recording studio and live venue on the planet. Hand selected from TC-Helicon's flagship VoiceLive series, Mic Mechanic 2's lush 'verbs enhance your voice with studio-grade ambience, from small rooms to ginormous concert halls.Add tasty delay, for that special touch
From short slap to entire repeating phrases, Mic Mechanic 2's Delay infuses your vocal sound with an essential effect. What's more, Mic Mechanic 2 lets you easily tempo-match the delay to your song. Take it from AudioBuy: with TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 in your vocal path, polished, studio-quality vocal sound is a given.Always sing in perfect pitch
Mic Mechanic 2's Chromatic Pitch Correction smoothly guides your voice to the "true" note you're singing, without dramatic (and obvious) pitch manipulation, unless you're going for that — in which case Mic Mechanic 2 is happy to oblige. A tad flat or sharp? Mic Mechanic 2 steps in and gives your voice a little (or big, if necessary) nudge in the right direction. Whether you want transparent vocal "assistance," or a heavy-handed effect, TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 is your passport to vocal excellence.Adaptive Tone gives your voice studio polish
Mic Mechanic 2's Adaptive Tone technology tweaks your EQ and dynamics automatically as you sing. Equalization, Compression, De-Essing, and Gating are all adjusted on the fly — giving your voice the perfect "tone" at all times. This little stompbox makes you sound great, without a mega-buck microphone and superstar engineer. If your voice needs a little help now and then (and whose doesn't?), TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 is the hot ticket.TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2
- 8 studio-grade Reverb and Echo presets
- Independent Reverb (Room, Studio, and Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap); may be combined
- Match repeats to song tempo by tapping footswitch
- Tone button activation of Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing, and Gating
- Automatic Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Connects easily between standard mic and your mixer
- Always-available phantom power
- Low-noise mic preamp
- Automatic input gain eliminates tedious manual gain setting
- Separate style select and mix controls for Reverb and Echo
- Road-tough all-metal construction
- 9-volt operation accommodates typical pedalboard power supplies
- Mic Control gives you remote on/off switching with the TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- USB port connects to VoiceSupport app for updates, product news, and more
|Reverb, Echo, Pitch correction|
|1 x XLR (mic)|
|1 x XLR|
|1 x USB Mini-B (firmware, preset management)|
|9V DC power supply / 4 x AA batteries|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.