The TC-Helicon Duplicator vocal effects pedal lets you tap into three studio-quality vocal effects with the simplicity of a stompbox. Plug your mic into the high-quality, low-noise preamp, then dial in your ideal combination of doubling, reverb, and pitch correction effects. In between songs, use the Talk mode to optimize the processing for spoken word. Duplicator is equipped with TC's acclaimed Adaptive Tone circuit, which simultaneously tunes EQ, compression, de-essing and gating specifically for your voice. For an outstanding vocal sound that stays consistent gig to gig, use the TC-Helicon Duplicator vocal effects stompbox.Adaptive Tone gives your voice studio polish
Duplicators's Adaptive Tone technology tweaks your EQ and dynamics automatically as you sing. Equalization, Compression, De-Essing and Gating are all adjusted on the fly — giving your voice fantastic, well-balanced tone at all times. This little stompbox makes you sound great, without a mega-expensive microphone and superstar engineer.Three doubling effects for bigger vocals
Doubling vocal tracks is a standard studio technique for creating that polished, radio-ready vocal sound. TC's Duplicator pedal offers three doubling modes: Tight, Loose, and Octave. Tight and Loose modes determine how closely the doubled vocals match your original vocals. The Octave mode doubles your vocals an octave above or below, for harmony effects that sound musical no matter what key or scale you're singing in.Enhance your vocals with studio-grade reverb
Reverb is the must-have vocal effect, used in practically every recording studio and live venue on the planet. Hand-selected from TC-Helicon's flagship VoiceLive series, Duplicator's lush reverbs enhance your voice with studio-grade ambience, from small rooms to enormous concert halls.TC-Helicon Duplicator Vocal Effects Stompbox Features
- Vocal effects pedal with mic preamp plus Doubling, Reverb, and Pitch Correction effects
- Reverbs range from intimate rooms to full concert halls
- Tone button activates Adaptive Tone for automatic EQ, Compression, De-essing, and Gating
- Auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Connects easily between your mic and your mixer
- Great-sounding, low-noise microphone preamplifier
- Mic Control gives you remote on/off switching with the TC-Helicon MP-75 mic and Sennheiser e835 FX mic (sold separately)
|Doubling, Reverb, Pitch correction|
|1 x XLR (mic)|
|1 x XLR|
|9V DC power supply / 4 x AA batteries|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.